Slope side condo with emmaculate view of Mt. Crested Butte, Peach Tree Lift, West Wall Lift, and Ski School. This condo is accompied by underground climate controlled parking, elevator service, hot tub and sauna, gas grill, boot warmers, and a ski rack.
For more photos and information visit our VRBO listing page http://www.vrbo.com/431623
Accessible and worth every cent!
- Guest Adaptive Climbing Group, Inc. (New York) Date of stay 02/23/14 Review Submitted 03/02/14
This condo felt like home from the moment our group of 6 walked through the door. It was the most comfortable we had slept our whole trip from New York to Colorado with plenty of sleeping options. since 4 of us have physical disabilities, having something slope side and a short walk to the mountain resort was quite ideal. The condo was well kept with an amazing view, warm furnishings and enough space for people with various needs to move around. The hot tub was an added bonus to a long day on the road and on the slopes!
Great Condo, true ski in ski out
- Guest Tammie (Grapevine Texas) Date of stay 01/02/13 Review Submitted 01/13/13
- This condo is in a great location. We loved the view and loved even more being able to come in for lunch. Very clean, very well equipped. Crested Butte is our favorite place to
- ski and this is now our favorite place to stay. The owner was very helpful. We will definitely be back.
Great condo with every amenity needed for a relaxing stay.
- Guest Erin (USA) Date of stay 02/19/14 Review Submitted 02/24/14
- We really enjoyed our stay at this condo. It is located right on the ski slope, so watching the race we were there for, was very convenient. The condo had everything we needed
- for the weekend, including a washer and dryer, a necessity with kids. We hope to rent again next year.